Language services for the legal community
We offer translation of legal and related documents (such as financial statements, medical reports, technical findings, etc.) into and from all the languages of the CIS and European languages, including Russian, English, German and French, as well as Asian languages, including Japanese, Chinese and Korean, and many less common languages.
We understand that quality and precision are vital in legal translation. For that reason, we focus on selecting the right linguist for your job and follow up with detailed quality control measures. The result is a superior translation that fits your needs.
Individual Approach to Each Job
Large volume projects always require extra attention and care. Our project managers have several ways to help you control costs while ensuring top quality:
- Glossaries. We will create a glossary of terms for your approval. This is an important tool for ensuring consistency over the lifetime of the project.
- Translate only the documents you need. Our project managers can help you sort through large amounts of material to select only relevant documents.
- Avoid repetitions. We review all materials before translation to ensure that the same document does not get translated twice.
- Continual communication. We work for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and are always available to respond to any changes in your project.
Because legal projects usually involve restrictive deadlines, we offer extremely fast expedited translation services, regardless of volume. No matter how fast our linguists have to work to complete your project on time, you can be confident that the results will be top-quality.
Lawyers often have to work with foreign jurisdictions in different time zones. Recognizing this, our linguists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including weekends and holidays.
Proofreading and Editing of Translated Documents
Clients often ask us to review and make any necessary changes to translations performed by their in-house employees or another translation company. We are always happy to review your translated documents and guarantee your project will be handled by a highly qualified editor with relevant specialized knowledge.
Whether you need consecutive or simultaneous interpreting, we offer the highly skilled, experienced interpreters who:
a) are fluent in both languages
b) have relevant professional legal experience
c) can speak confidently in front of large groups
Transcription and Translation of Audio and Video Materials
We can transcribe and translate any audio or video materials in any format.
On-Site Linguist at Your Office
We can send a linguist to your office if you have a large volume of materials and need to decide what should be translated. Our linguist will create a list of materials and explain the contents so you can select pertinent documents for translation. This approach saves you time and money over the life of your project.
- Document notarization/apostille to tight deadlines
- Development, support and regular updates to multi-language websites
- Pre-print formatting of translated documents for publication in print media or online